Our agricultural plastic film/sheets and bags have been carefully formulated to produce a durable and impervious surface suitable for all forms of agricultural needs and application.
Agricultural plastic film are available in different specifications to cater to the customer’s requirements.
- Waterproof and impervious.
- Excellent Physical and Mechanical properties and resistant to oil, salt, acid and alkali.
- Ease for storage and distribution.
Advantages and Application
- Agricultural plastic film save on fertilizers and pesticide costs when used in conjunction with drip irrigation.
- Leads to better root development and a cleaner crop.
- Maintains soil moisture leading to reduced need for irrigation by up to 70%.
- Improves seed germination.
- Maintain soil structure and enhances carbon dioxide levels leading to improved photosynthesis.
- Provides barrier to soil pathogens.
- Establish erosion control, improve crops quality and prevent weed growth